Literally hundreds of dollars worth of awesome swag made it into my suitcase for me to enjoy long after Alt. It was something I wasn’t expecting, but something that made the price tag worth it!
After a week of inspiration at Alt Summit I’m sharing my five favorite things about Alt this week.
Yesterday I posted about Business Cards, something my inner design enthusiast just loves!
Today I’m happy to bring something my inner bargain finder adores #2- The swag.
I was seriously floored with how much sponsors and party host spoil attendees! If I wouldn’t have been so darn into the classes (but don’t let me share #3 too far in advance) I know I could have walked away with much more!
– Custom design scarf from the Secret Garden Party
– Giftcards to Home Goods
– DIY book from P.S. I Made This
– Method hand sanitizer
– Banner craft from Wayfair
– Bremenn Clinical products gallore! Like $150 worth of them!
And tons of craft supplies (yarn, scissors, glue gun, etc.) given by Ulive
– Pencils from Furbish
– Sunglasses won at the Circus Party
– Kleenex to-go pouces
– Photography tips and tricks from Nicolesclasses.com
– Essie Nail Polish
– Every kind of Mod Podge made (One with glitter- who knew?) Thanks Ulive!
– A Candle and matches from Collectively
– And hundreds of dollars in Bare Minerals foundation, mascara, lip stick, blush, eye shadow, and even a brush!
– Lovely tree place card holders from Minted
– Personalized stationary from Minted
– Statement necklace from Cents of Syle
– Printed leggings from Agnes and Dora
– Enough reusable totes that I should be ashamed if I ever make it grocery shopping without one!