No checkup this month, but he was 16.5 lbs at a doctor visit at 5 months 1 week
– The extra thigh chub that suddenly appeared on my formerly skinny baby
– Really working the 6-12 month clothes and getting ready to have us pack up all 6 month items early
– A tooth popped up
– A second tooth is on the way (we are sleepless zombies, but somehow surviving!)
– The way he smiles at me when I get him from his crib- they got bigger and sweeter this month!
– His laugh, he’s laughing at more things and it’s about the cutest thing I’ve yet to see!
– He fell in love with reading and likes to turn the pages on the book
– His morning snuggles for the hour we let him join us in the big bed
– He’s more excited to see us and more sad when we leave, he’s getting this separation anxiety a little early here!
– He’s moving his feet around like he’s ready to crawl, and can scoot himself around his play mat
– His love of bath time! We say the word and he lights up with a big smile every time.
– I love seeing the way he’s so into his feet and legs and how they kick around in his crib when he wakes up from a nap. Sometimes he’s content to kick them for 15 minutes or more and talks to them. It’s pretty fun to watch on the monitor and pretty cute to hear his chattering.