This an email I probably sent to Jacob today. I thought I should share just in case anyone else is in need of some inspiration!
So Cinco De Mayo is on a Saturday this year. I was thinking this could be a really fun date night! And guess what, you’re the boy I date! I’d love your opinions and additions to anything I’m not covering here as our two-white-kids-celebrating-Mexican-battle-commemorations festivities ensue.
Here’s a few ideas:
1. Dinner party at our house- potluck style with Mexican dishes
2. Go on a “pub crawl” for virgin pina coladas
3. Make reservations for one of the best Mexican restaurants in town
4. Make a pinata that looks like Summer Wheatly from Napoleon Dynamite and bust it open.
5. Make a bunch of salsa types, eat pretty much only chips and salsa that night
6. Hit up a Hispanic Art Exhibit
7. Make authentic food at home, just the two of us for a romantic dinner.
8. Take a salsa dancing class for the night
9. Find Mariachi band concerts, attend one. (And there will probably be pina coladas in our hands)
10. Attend one of the festivals, I found quite a few HERE.
So there you have it, we can do one of multiple items on the list, or just stay home and make-out, either way works for me!
Love you, have a great day!
And I grinned ear to to ear when I got this response:
Oh My Gosh…
This is why I love you!
Beyond Dinner and a Movie
Grab Our 5 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive and Make Date Night Fun