This time last year I was pouring my soul writing possibly my favorite post “In My Next 30 Years” until all hours of the night.
One year later I am realizing that close to midnight on the 21st of January is just my time to write!
Tomorrow is a big day for me. I’m not only celebrating the day I woke my mom up bright and early (always been a morning person), ready for her to bring me into this world. I am also celebrating a big life dream I’ve always wanted to accomplish.
I don’t think there will be a single item relative to my birth, and you know what, I’m just fine with that! I’m realizing tomorrow isn’t about it, it’s about the amazing people I get to meet. Tomorrow I’m jumping on a plane and heading to Alt Summit in Salt Lake City.
3. What’s the most valuable thing you’ve gained blogging, and how do you think you gained it?
4. Where are you from originally? Where do you live now? Do you think your location plays a role in your blog posts?
5. If you could go back to yourself in your first month as a blogger, what words of wisdom would you give yourself?
6. Tell me about your most valued relationships outside of the blogging community.
7. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard of you before, but would love to be your next follower! Can you give me your 2-minute elevator pitch of what your blog is and what you write about?
8. What inspired you to start your blog?
9. What are the top 3 blogs you read regularly- word for word, every post?
10. What inspired you to come to this conference? What’s the greatest thing you’re hoping to gain from it?
Any others I’ve missed? What have you done that has or hasn’t worked as you’ve met bloggers in person?
P.S. I’ll likely be over-gramming this whole thing on Instagram, so feel free to follow me at @fridaywereinlove
Beyond Dinner and a Movie
Grab Our 5 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive and Make Date Night Fun. The BEST date ideas in your inbox weekly.