This last minute Father’s Day Gift Guide is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
Before parenthood, I think we always looked at calendars at least a month in advance, well-planned and prepared for every holiday and event. Then the reality of parenthood set in, and now we’re lucky to look a week ahead. “Wait it’s already December?” may have been my thought my first Christmas as an overwhelmed new mom.
So if anyone else is reading this with wide eyes thinking, wait Father’s Day is THIS Sunday? Please know you aren’t alone, and I still think you’re ahead of the curve rocking it realizing you still have several days to get the perfect gift together!
I’m an astute fan of variety in gift giving, I have a husband with a variety of tastes, but at the end of the day most of his sporting enthusiasm belongs to attending live events as a date more than owning merchandise, and I think every time I read a gift guide it often lists a lot of sports and drinking items, and although I know many dads love those, I think there are the dads who have other interests that deserve great gifts too! So I’m teaming up with BabbleBoxx today to share several awesome products to cover all types of dads and hopefully help you find something perfect for the dads in your life, particularly last-minute for those still searching!
- The Artic Cool Shirt: For the athletic/sports-loving dad, the outdoor enthusiast, the yard work/gardening extraordinaire, or anyone who lives in a warm climate.What is it? Arctic Cool developed Hydrofreeze X Cooling Technology for sweat wicking, dispersion, and evaporative cooling that occurs between the fabric and the skin. The technology functions by using the body’s natural cooling process during high-energy activities- like the gym or other sweat-inducing activities. It’s sweat activated, the fabric wicks sweat away from dad’s skin, and then Hydrofreeze disperses the moisture throughout the clothing fibers, keeping all areas equally dry. It’s, lightweight, versatile, comfortable, and works great for many types of dads!
- Sexy Hair: Hard Up gel: Calling dads with hair of any type (no matter how little or how much) this is a great hairstyling product to give to tame the do and help dad look great! No flaking or residue left behind and is a men’s gel for styling of all hair types. Plus I love that dad can share this product with the other little men in his life and teaching grooming habits.
- AliveCor: Kardia Mobile: Okay getting real for a minute here, Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of death in the U.S., claiming more lives than all forms of cancer combined, and stroke is the third leading cause of death and the leading cause of serious, long-term disability. This is one of those amazing gifts that can change lives! For any dad you care about their health, this is a great gift for them! Kardia Mobile is an FDA-cleared, clinical grade mobile EKG monitor. Dad can take a clinical-grade EKG reading in just 30 seconds that can detect possible atrial fibrillation. It’s smaller than a credit card and can easily attach to a smartphone. The app also tracks the 5 modifiable risk factors for stroke including heart rhythm, blood pressure, weight, physical activity and resting heart rate.
- Music Collectables for the music-loving dad. I’m not specifying music genre because Universal Music Group has something for any type of music lover. Both my dad and husband are Beatles fans, so a vinyl collectible featuring a favorite artist or album is something that would warm hearts in my family. Giving the gift of music is always an excellent gift, and these collectibles are one fun way to do that!
- When in doubt, have food delivered. Do you know the equivalent to a bouquet of roses on Mother’s Day, it’s definitely an Edible Arrangements: Fruit & Fire Bouquet™. It’s one of those great ideas for dad if he’s into the grill, into clever things, or into food. And it’s a delicious treat everyone can enjoy together, so you’re covered on an easy and impactful dinner offering! They are also handcrafted locally and available for same-day delivery, so if you really are reading this last minute, don’t worry, they have your back for a really amazing Father’s Day gift in a hurry!
And there’s even an Edible Arrangments discount code for a coupon for Friday We’re in Love Readers taking $10 off $50+ purchase (valid through 6/18)Discount Code: BLOG6705
So there are five easy gifts, even last-minute gifts for dads of all kinds that are sure to be a hit this Father’s Day!
And I’d love to hear if you have any to add, what are your favorite gifts you’ve given your dad that have been a big hit? I’d love to hear in the comments!
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!