Winter Pick-Me-Ups to Beat the Winter Blues
These winter pick-me-ups to beat the winter blues are inspired by and sponsored by Renew Life Probiotics. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Feeling a little dreary and ready for winter to end? Those end of winter blues are a real thing! I’m sharing nine ways to beat the winter blues with easy pick-me-up ideas!
- Find a new workout routine to try. Get endorphins going, spark new brain pathways, and warm up your body with something new and exciting to you.
- Speaking of workouts, Try Hot Yoga. If you need to beat the winter blues and you’re tired of feeling cold, this will warm you right up! Feel the burn, feel the endorphins, and feel the contrast of a very warm experience to give you a quick pick-me-up to beat the winter blues.
- Tackle the winter blues from the inside with Renew Life Probiotics. Being human takes guts, make sure yours are up for it particularly to face the winter. Science shows that a healthy gut positively affects mood, memory, immune health, digestion and more – all important aspects we need every day. Boost your mood and boost your immune system (70& of immune system starts in your gut) with Renew Life Probiotics. They are all-natural, high-quality supplement that comes in formulas for all ages and stages of life.
- Buy bright colored socks or tights. If you’re feeling a little blue about the winter hues you’re rocking on repeat, add a little spring to your step early with a fun pair of brightly colored socks or tights. There’s nothing like a peak of neon or a happy yellow to make you smile and instantly boost your mood!
- Get a new lamp. A little extra light on those dreary days and nights can do wonders for the soul! Find a cheap one second-hand or move one from another room to the area you’re in the most to enjoy some extra light.
- Rearrange a room. Feeling stuck inside? Beat that winter blues trapped indoors feeling by making your space feel exciting and new. Even if it’s just moving furniture around, a little update and change is good for the soul and an instant pick-me-up.
- Head to a local improv or comedy club for a night of laughter. It often is the best medicine for a quick pick-me-up. That quality time with your significant other or friends is an added bonus too.
- Plan a fun adventure for warmer months ahead. Spring will come before you know it, and sometimes having a trip to look forward to or activity on the calendar to remind you of it is just what the soul needs!
- Host an event or party. Sometimes there’s a down feeling when the holidays end and life can feel far less social. Give yourself and others a day or evening to enjoy and look forward to that will bring out some holiday cheer long after they over.
- Treat yourself to a spa day. Or maybe just a new pedicure or manicure. Even if you will be the only one who sees that fresh polish when you remove your boots at night, it’s still a relaxing joyful experience that you’ll smile about each time you see those fancy nails.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotics.
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!