A huge list of cute date ideas for your next date night. If you’re ready to pull off a romantic comedy style date in person, these cute date nights are for you! Plus tons of bonus date night ideas lists to help make your next date night perfect!
Sometimes you just need a sweet experience together to really tune up the connection. There’s nothing like a cute date idea to do that! I’m a sucker for date ideas that make me feel like I belong in a movie or sitcom. Those are the date nights you tell your friends about and get the “That is such a cute date idea” response!
For anyone looking to live our their sitcom-style date night, we have tons of cute date ideas to make your life feel a little more magical this weekend.
These cute date ideas will have you feeling like you’ve stepped into a romantic comedy on your next date night!
40 Cute Date Ideas
- Have a sunset picnic
- Relive your first date together with the same activities
- Go out for ice cream
- Visit your cutest coffee shop in town and enjoy a low-key cute date
- Plan a full menu and make dinner together
- Go stargazing in the back of a truck or with the help of an inflatable air mattress
- Tour a local candy factory/candy shop
- Visit every photo booth in town and take a bunch of old-school film strip photos together
- Visit your local art gallery together
- Hold hands and take a long walk around a park
Cute Date Ideas Worthy to Be in a Romantic Comedy
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Go to the old-school arcade
- Find a romantic spot to watch the sunset together
- Cuddle to your favorite romantic comedy.
- Go miniature golfing
- Ride go-karts together and have races
- Go antiquing at your best local shops
- Pretend you’re getting married and make a fake registry together
- Download a movie and head out to a remote area with plenty of blankets to go watch it together
The Cutest Date Night Ideas
- Go out for brunch
- Take a line dancing class together and get your country groove on
- Visit a sporting event and try to get on the kiss cam
- Fly a kite
- Go pick local produce a u-pick farm day
- Bake and decorate sugar cookies together
- Rent a tandem bike for the day. Talk about a cute date you can’t help but Instagram!
- Order one of every flavor of dessert at a local bakery and have a tate-testing night complete with rating cards
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen
- Make a time capsule together of everything trending right now
- Take a pottery making class and make a work of art for each other
- Find out a place they’ve always wanted to visit, and plan a night enjoying food and entertainment from that location
- Go out to eat at a time you usually don’t: a weekday lunch date can often be the cutest surprise
- Visit a botanical garden or floral festival for a sweet day together and a cute date idea you’ll always remember
- Set up a tent in the backyard and make s’mores together on your campout
- Go on a scavenger hunt together
- Go roller skating and be sure to dedicate songs to each other
- Rent paddleboats for a romantic stroll
- Head to the fair and ride the Ferris wheel
- Create bucket lists either separately or to do together as a couple and share your top ideas
- Read a book together taking turns reading pages or chapters
May you find your favorites and have some of the cutest date nights ever!
Like these cute date ideas? You may love these date night ideas too:
Beyond Dinner and a Movie
Grab Our 5 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive and Make Date Night Fun. The BEST date ideas in your inbox weekly.