A huge list of cute date ideas for your next date night. If you’re ready to pull off a romantic comedy style date in person, these cute date nights are for you! Plus tons of bonus date night ideas lists to help make your next date night perfect!
Sometimes you just need a sweet experience together to really tune up the connection. There’s nothing like a cute date idea to do that! I’m a sucker for date ideas that make me feel like I belong in a movie or sitcom. Those are the date nights you tell your friends about and get the “That is such a cute date idea” response!
Cute Dates to Go On
Sometimes when I watch romantic comedies I’m in awe of the cute dates written into the script. If you’ve ever been a romantic and have hoped to experience one of those cute dates yourself, this list is for you!
For anyone looking to live out their sitcom-style date night, we have tons of cute date ideas to make your life feel a little more magical this weekend.
These cute date ideas will have you feeling like you’ve stepped into a romantic comedy on your next date night!
40 Cute Date Ideas
- Have a romantic sunset picnic
- Relive your first date together with the same activities
- Go out for ice cream at the cutest, most picturesque ice cream shop in your area
- Visit your cutest coffee shop in town and enjoy a low-key cute date. Bonus points if you make it right by the front window, just like the romantic comedies do!
- Plan a full menu and make a romantic dinner together
- Go stargazing in the back of a truck or with the help of an inflatable air mattress
- Tour a local candy factory/candy shop. Be sure to take home a box of candies to sample when you leave.
- Visit every photo booth in town and take a bunch of old-school film strip photos together
- Visit your local art gallery together
- Hold hands and take a long walk around a park
Cute Date Ideas to Make You Feel Like You’re in a Romantic Comedy
- Volunteer at an animal shelter. Brace yourself, most romantic comedies end in an adoption!
- Go to the old-school arcade
- Find a romantic spot to watch the sunset together.
- Cuddle to your favorite romantic comedy.
- Go miniature golfing
- Ride go-karts together and have races around the track
- Go antique shopping together at your best local shops
- Pretend you’re getting married and make a fake registry together. Bonus if you’re already married, and want to make a pretend do-over!
- Download a movie and head out to a remote area with plenty of blankets to go watch it together
The Cutest Date Night Ideas
- Go out for a brunch date to a hipster location and split meals
- Take a line dancing class together and get your country groove on
- Visit a sporting event and try to get on the kiss cam
- Fly a kite
- Go pick local produce a u-pick farm day
- Bake and decorate sugar cookies together
- Rent a tandem bike for the day. Talk about a cute date you can’t help but Instagram!
- Order one of every flavor of dessert at a local bakery and have a taste-testing night complete with rating cards
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen
- Make a time capsule together of everything trending right now
- Take a pottery-making class and make a work of art for each other. Bonus points if you play Unchained Melody and channel the scene from Ghost.
- Find out a place your date has always wanted to visit, and plan a night enjoying food and entertainment from that location
- Go out to eat at a time you usually don’t: a weekday lunch date can often be the cutest surprise without the wait time
- Visit a botanical garden or floral festival for a sweet day together and a cute date idea you’ll always remember
- Set up a tent in the backyard and make s’mores together on your campout
- Go on a scavenger hunt together
- Go roller skating and be sure to dedicate songs to each other
- Rent paddleboats for a romantic stroll
- Head to the fair and ride the Ferris wheel
- Create bucket lists either separately or to do together as a couple and share your top ideas
- Read a book together taking turns reading pages or chapters
May you find your favorites and have some of the cutest date nights ever!
Like these cute date ideas? You may love these date night ideas too:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!