Looking to make date night happen every week? We’re making it easy for you with 52 dates to do this year listed by each month with an idea perfect for each week of the year. Weekly date night ideas just got a whole lot easier!
Weekly Date Night
I’ve had several friends set the goal to go on 50 dates with their husband this year, and I couldn’t be more pleased to see this hashtag trending! There’s nothing like a weekly date night!
I think like all goals many start out strong and then lose a little steam and creativity as the year progresses. I want to help anyone setting this goal or looking to get a few more dates in their life by outlining 52 date ideas to do this year- one for each week broken down by month. We’re making weekly date night more doable!
I tried to make sure there’s at least one free one each month and most have at least one you can do at home if the babysitting conundrum plagues you like it can us.
HAPPY WEEKLY DATE NIGHT FRIENDS!
52 Dates to Do This Year
January Date Ideas
- First Friday- go to the Science Museum for free
- Go for a hike while it’s still nice out (or snowshoeing if you’re somewhere cold)
- Hit up a basketball game- NBA/College/High School
- Go Ice-skating together
February Date Ideas
5. Make fondue at home, have a romantic picnic together
6. Take a create-your-own famous painting class at a BYOB studio
7. Read The 5 Love Languages and discuss what you can do better to help each other feel loved
8. Get culinary! Take a cooking class for two or find YouTube tutorials and make a fancy meal together at home
March Date Ideas
9. Hit up the local lake and rent paddle boats
10. Ride bikes to a nearby dessert shop and go get a treat. If you want to get really fancy rent or borrow a tandem bike for a few hours.
11. Host a group date with a few of your favorite couples and play board games while enjoying a potluck dinner
12. Find a scenic location and grab some takeout to watch the sunset
April Date Ideas
13. Movies in the Park- Enjoy the spring air and free movies with a lawn chair and a picnic
14. Get tickets to a play- Broadway tours at this time, high school plays are happening, or look up your local theater listing
15. Register for a 5k or fun run together and go run or walk it
16. Go test drive some fancy cars you have no intention of buying
17. Have a bonfire with s’mores
May Date Ideas
18. Hit up a local farm for a pick-your-own fruit afternoon
19. It’s blockbuster season, so it’s okay to throw in dinner and a movie
June Date Ideas
22. Visit a local improv or comedy club
July Date Ideas
26. Create a couple’s bucket list together- set some goals to make a few items on your list a reality
August Date Ideas
September Date Ideas
October Date Ideas
52. Make a list of goals you want to achieve in the new year, and be sure to eat something terrible for you before it’s too late
If you’re loving the date nights, here’s our favorite date night subscription service to get an awesome date delivered each month. If you need more at-home dates, I highly recommend adding a Date Night In Box.
Like this date ideas list? You may love these posts too:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!