Christmas Popcorn Recipe: An easy Christmas themed sweet and salty popcorn. A fun Christmas treat for your next Christmas movie night or get together!
What goes perfectly with a movie night? Popcorn. So what goes perfectly with a Christmas movie night? Christmas popcorn of course! This sweet and salty mix adds just enough Christmas cheer for holiday events and movie nights.
White Chocolate Popcorn Christmas Mix
This easy mix comes together quickly and is always a family favorite all ages seem to love! The candy cane is optional, but I have to tell you, it’s my favorite part!
- -9 cups of popped popcorn
- - 1/2 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- - 1 cup Christmas shaped mini pretzels
- - 1/2 cup Christmas m&ms
- - 1/4 cup crushed candy cane
- Pop popcorn according to directions. We love using fresh kernels popped in our silicone popcorn popper: it's so easy and we know just what's in our popcorn! But you can use any popped popcorn (including buttered) for this mix!
- Melt white chocolate melting disks according to instructions. Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto waxed paper or a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle pretzels, m&ms, and crushed candy canes on top of popcorn.
- Give 10 minutes to let the chocolate dry and the mixture cool. Then serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
Like this Christmas popcorn recipe? You may like these posts too:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!