What goes perfect with a movie night? Popcorn. So what goes perfect with a Halloween movie night? Halloween popcorn of course! This sweet and salty mix adds just enough Halloween fun for festive events and movie nights.
- -9 cups of popped popcorn
- - 1/2 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- - 1 cup Halloween shaped mini pretzels
- - 1/2 cup Halloween m&ms
- - 1/2 cup candy corn
- Pop popcorn according to directions. We love using fresh kernels popped in our silicone popcorn popper: it's so easy and we know just what's in our popcorn! But you can use any popped popcorn (including buttered) for this mix!
- Melt white chocolate melting disks according to instructions. Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto waxed paper or a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle pretzels. candy corn, and m&ms on top of popcorn.
- Give 10 minutes to let the chocolate dry and the mixture cool. Then serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like this Halloween popcorn recipe? You may like these posts too:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!