Need a cute couple Halloween costume idea? You’ll be ready with over 150 Couple’s Halloween Costume Ideas to make sure you have the ultimate creative couple costume ready for the big night! Get ready to win best the best couple’s costume award at your next Halloween party!
It’s time for me to admit that the moment the 5th of July happens and I clean up holiday decor, I instantly start the internal debate of when I can pull out the Halloween decorations and I start to get very series about couple’s Halloween costume ideas and family Halloween costume ideas.
If you’ve been a reader around here for a while you know it’s my favorite holiday, and one of our bucket list items is to win the highly competitive couple’s Halloween costume contests at our friend’s annual Halloween party. This is a goal we don’t take lightly, and we’ve only come in second, so the eye of the tiger is strong, and I’m already scheming!
Couple Costumes for Halloween + Family Costume Ideas Too!
I also love how many of you wait for our costume reveal each year, it’s always one of my favorite posts! Last year I felt so prepped, but the year prior I was one month postpartum and our original plan fell through miserably, I almost called off our first family Halloween costume and attending the party. But in true last-minute stress fashion, I had a stroke of inspiration happen where a ton of ideas came and I started a list of couples costumes/couple’s with baby costumes and realized after a long list came to mind that this was something I needed to hang onto!
Now that we’re coming up on our seventh Halloween married and our eighth Halloween dressing up in a couple’s costume, I’ve learned this is just a way of life and something I am always jotting ideas down and adding to that list, and after hoarding it for myself for so long I’ve decided it’s time to share the wealth and help anyone looking for a list of couple’s Halloween costume ideas and share our past costumes as well as the list.
Halloween Costumes for Couples
Some are DIY couple’s costumes, many are easy to order online, and several have family Halloween costume or group Halloween costume add-on ideas!
Because really guys, even if the world takes my suggestion to make Halloween happen quarterly, I don’t think we can pull off all 150 of these couple’s Halloween costume ideas in our lifetime, so please make these cute couple Halloween costume ideas happen, send me pics, and win all the best costume awards you humanly can!
Couple’s Halloween Costume Ideas
- Doc and Marty from Back to the Future
Marty: Red Puffy Vest / Plaid Shirt / Red T / Denim Jacket (or get a full Marty Costume Here)
- Cleopatra and a Mummy
- Fred, Wilma, and Pebbles Flintstone
- Barney, Betty, and Bam Bam Rubble from the Flintstones
- Steve Harvey and Miss Universe if you dont’ know, look this up! You may win Best couples Halloween costumes awards with this one!
- Where’s Waldo and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego
- Where’s Waldo and Where’s Wanda Costume
- Flo from Progressive and Mayhem. This costume is so easy, you only need a few props and a t-shirt to pull it off!
- Gilligan and Marianne from Gilligan’s Island with a Baby Shark or Baby Parrot
- Andy Warhol and a Marilyn Monroe Pop Art Painting
- Lucille Bluth and Buster from Arrested Development
- Kronk and Yzma (with a squirrel add-in for children) from The Emporer’s New Groove
- The Mad Hatter and Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
- The White Rabbit and Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
- Firefighter and a Cat
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.
- Danny and Sandy from Grease
- Smalls and Wendy Peppercorn from The Sandlot
- Peter Pan and Wendy/Tinkerbell
- The Mad Hatter and The Queen of Hearts
- Minnie and Micky Mouse. Grab some vintage clothes, Disney ears, and white gloves to be this famous couple!
- Moana and Maui, and HeiHei if you have a baby
- Bank Robbers with a bag of loot
- Circus Performers (tight rope walker, ring leader, etc.)
- Magician and Magician’s assistant/White Rabbit
- Running with Scissors
- Pokemon Masters with Pikachu
- Star Wars characters of any kind with a baby Ewok (My friend Jen’s is the best I’ve ever seen!)
Couple Costume Ideas
- A Lifeguard, a Shark Attack Victim, and a Baby Shark
- Bananas in Pajamas
- Forest Gump, Jenny, and Little Forrest
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Woolf
- A Hunter and a Deer
- The Man in the Yellow Hat and Curious George
- Mary Poppins and Burt
- Morticia and Gomez from The Addams Family
- Super Man and Wonder Woman
- Pam and Jim from The Office
- Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt from Parks and Rec (add on a cute little pony to be lil’ Sebastion if you have a baby!)
- Burt Macklin and Janet Snakehole from Parks and Recreation.
- Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Hamilton
- Dorthy, the Scarecrow, and the Cowardly Lion
- Carl and Ellie from Up (and you could add Russel or the house if you have kids!)
- Aladdin and Jasmine from Aladdin.
- Buddy and Jovie from Elf
- Harley Quinn and the Joker
- Dee Dee and Dexter
- Childhood Sports Trophies – spray paint gold, choose a random sport, get creative
- Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell
- AC Slater and Jessie from Saved by the Bell
- Calvin and Hobbs
- Popeye and Olive
- Odie and Garfield (feel free to add in John if you have a baby)
- Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears from the 90’s (hello all-denim outfits!)
- Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride
- Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein
- Wesley, Buttercup, and a Rodent of Unusual Size from Princess Bride
- American Gothic Painting
- Prince Charming and Princess
- Wayne and Garth
- Harry and Lloyd
- Paula Deen and Butter
- Barbie and Ken
- Sonny and Cher
- Jay and Bey
- Bonnie and Clyde
- Ninja Turtles
- Zombie couple. It just take makeup and maybe some ripped up shirts and pants to look fantastic as a couple of zombies!
DIY Couple’s Halloween Costume Ideas
- Netflix and Chill: always a hilarious costume pair!
- Stranger Things– take your pic! Plus the group costumes with other couples would be so fun!
- Bacon and an Egg. DIY with a cardboard box for a really cheap couple’s costume!
- Ketchup and Mustard. I mean name a more dynamic duo, I’ll wait!
- Nacho Libre and Encarnacion
- Liz Lemon and Kenneth from 30 Rock.
- Thing One and Thing Two (add The Cat in the Hat if you have a baby)
- Juno and Polly Bleeker from Juno.
- Cruella DeVille and a Dalmatian
- Princess Peach and Mario from Super Mario Brothers
- Mario and Luigi from Super Mario Brothers
- The Beatles- or John and Yoko
- Johnny Cash and June Carter. Use the Walk the Line movie for some excellent inspiration to pull of this duo!
- Deadliest Catch sailor and a Lobster
- Blossom and Joey from Blossom
- Baby and Johnny from Dirty Dancing
- The Phantom and Christine from Phantom of the Opera
- PBS Stars: Bob Ross and Julia Childs
Cute Couple Halloween Costumes
- Regis and Kelly
- Ryan and Kelly
- Scarlett and Rhett from Gone With the Wind
- Vampire and Garlic
- Jessie and Woody from Toy Story
- Woody and Buzz from Toy Story
- Peter Quill and Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy (how cute would a baby fox be added to mom and dad’s costumes)
- Guess Who board game characters
- Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street
- Salt and Pepper
- Two-Face and Cat Woman
- Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa
- Scooby-Doo- pick your characters!
- Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh
- Top Gun
- Barie and Ken
- I Love Lucky and Dez
- Black Widow and Tony Stark
- Dora and Boots
- Rival College Sports Fans
- Lawn Gnome and Plastic Flamingo
- Napoleon Dynamite and Deb
- Batman and Robin
- Army Men/Women
- Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz
- Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
- Game Show Host and Contestant
- Sheldon and Amy from The Big Bang Theory
- Elaine and Kramer from Seinfeld
- Gatsby and Daisy
- Kate Middleton and Prince William
- Tortoise and the Hair
- Steve and Blue from Blue’s Clues
- Dr. Who and Rose
- SNL Spartan Cheerleaders
- Mr. and Mrs. Pacman
- Cookie Monster and a Cookie
- Own Grady and Claire from Jurassic World
- Dr. Ellie and Dr. Grant from Jurassic Park
- Hermine Granger and Ron Weasley (or Harry Potter and Jenny, take your pick)
- Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons
- Paul Bunyan and the Blue Ox
- Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark
- Effie Trinket and Seneca Crane
- Elliot and Gertie from E.T.
- Ronald McDonald and Wendy
- Tiger King and Carol Baskins
Costume Ideas and Cute Family Costume Ideas
- George Michael and Maeby from Arrested Development
- Alfalfa and Darla
- Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera
- Captain America and Peggy Carter
- Dr. and Operation Game
- Ms. Frizzle and Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Monopoly Man and McDonald’s French Fries
- Colonel Sanders and a Chicken
- Tetris Pieces
- Chuck and Wilson from Cast Away
- Mermaid and Sailor
- Publishers Clearing House Winners with an oversized check
- Mulder and Scully from The X-Files
- KISS band members- even better with kids or another couple
- Tony the Tiger and the TRIX Rabit
- Inside Out- pick your two favorite characters
- Astronaut and Alien
- X-Men- pick your favorite characters
- Beekeeper and a Bee
- Medusa and a Stone Statue
Pop Culture Couple’s Halloween Costume Ideas
- Pop Icons: Michael Jackson, Sia, Elvis, or any other famous pop icon you can think of!
- Mike and Sully from Monster’s Inc.
- Sully and Boo from Monster’s Inc.
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith
- Poppy and Branch from Trolls
- Body Wash and a Loofah
- Kermit and Miss Piggy
- Mrs. Butterworth Bottle and an Eggo Waffle
- Wanda and Cosmo from The Fairly Odd Parents
- Weatherman/woman and a Storm
- Yukon Cornelius and the Bumble from the Christmas Classics
- Whip and Nae Nae (Cool Whip and a Horse)
- Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood
And stay tuned for October friends, I haven’t added any of the three costumes we’re considering to this list, and I can’t wait to share what this year will bring!
We hope this helps you find the perfect couples’ Halloween costume idea for your next costume party!
Like these creative couple costume ideas? You may love these posts:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!