- - 18 Hot Dogs
- - (2) Packages of pop can crescent roll dough
- - Candy eyeballs
- - Ketchup for Dipping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Open crescent rolls and lay sheets flat on a cutting board.
- Press together the seams of the dough so there are no triangles and the dough is in a long rectangle shape. You should have two long rectangles per package.
- Used a pizza cutter or knife and cut thin 1/2" strips from dough to use as the mummy wraps.
- Wrap your hot dogs like a mummy!
- Bake according to the crescent roll package. For most, this is 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and place candy eyeballs strategically to look like a mummy. If they aren't staying well, you can use ketchup to help them stick. Alternately, you can cut small slits in the hot dog or press into the baked dough to help them stay put.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy this easy, fun Halloween dinner!
* You can also use ketchup for the eyes! Two small red dots work perfectly!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 522mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g
* Double check the hot dogs and crescent rolls used for exact nutritional information.
Like this fun Halloween dinner idea? you may like these festive posts too:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!