This spooky Halloween punch for kids recipe is so easy to make and takes any Halloween festivity to the next level!
Spooky Halloween Punch for Kids
We have a Halloween feast every Halloween season as a family tradition. My kids love it and look forward to it! Although there are so many fun Halloween recipes to try, I find myself gravitating toward the easiest ones
With only 8 ingredients and some options to make this spooky Halloween punch really shine as a dry ice Halloween drink, it’s one everyone loves!
- 1 can limeade frozen concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (1-liter bottle) ginger ale
- 4 cups of water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 drop of green food coloring
- 1 cup (roughly) dry ice
- Frozen bug ice cubes
- Mix liquid ingredients together in a large punch bowl.
- Add sugar and food coloring and stir until fully dissolved.
- When you're ready to serve the spooky Halloween punch for kids, place dry ice in the punch bowl. Be sure to use gloves or a towel so you don't hurt any hands! Also, see dry ice note.
- Place frozen bug ice cubes in a glass, and spoon in the spooky punch. For added fun, place a small piece of dry ice in the cup to create a fun and spooky fog effect.
* You can get dry ice at most grocery stores. Dry ice only lasts about 24 hours. But sure to plan a pick up close to the time you plan to make and serve the punch.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Photos: Chrissy Blake
Like this post? You May Like These Posts too:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!