Ready for an easy ghost craft even preschoolers and toddlers can do? This Cotton Ball Ghost Craft with a FREE ghost template printable is for you!
When October hits I’m team “Bring out all the Halloween activities!” But my kids are even more enthusiastic about Halloween activities and Halloween crafts for kids. I always make sure to include some in their Book Basket to do later.
Halloween Ghost Craft for Toddlers (and Preschoolers)
One thing I’ve found, it can be hard to find great preschooler Halloween crafts and toddler Halloween crafts that little hands can do. We shared our Q-tip skeleton craft last year that so many families loved! So this year, I was determined to create another one little kids and big kids alike could enjoy.
Introducing…the Cotton Ball Ghost Craft!
It’s an easy Halloween craft preschoolers love, toddlers can do, and younger elementary kids enjoy too!
- - Cotton Balls
- - Ghost template free printable
- - Washable school glue
- - String (optional)
- -Scissors (optional)
- Download the free ghost template printable.
- Place about 20 cotton balls out ready to use.
- Generously spread glue throughout the ghost body.
- Glue the cotton balls in any pattern/density you'd like to create a ghost craft kids will love
- Let dry and enjoy your easy cotton ball ghost craft!
- OPTIONAL: You may want to cut out the ghost outline and use a string to hand it and display it.
Ghost Template Printable
We’ve made it as easy as can be for you! Just grab the cotton balls, glue, and download this FREE ghost template printable download right here!
Photos: Chrissy Blake
Like this fun ghost craft idea? You may like these posts too:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!