Grab this FREE Slap Bracelet Valentine Printable! Perfect for a fun slap bracelet Valentine card perfect to pass out for class Valentines!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure and terms for more info.*
It’s officially Valentine’s season, which means time to add Valentine class cards to the chore list. I’m half kidding, they are fun, but also can be more stressful than anyone needs. This is why we always try to help make Valentine’s cards for classes easy, affordable, and most of all fun!
’90s themed Valentine Pass Out Cards
We’re loving the return of the ’90s this season, and decided some ’90s themed Valentine cards were in order! We’re celebrating the return of slap bracelets with a Slap Bracelet Valentine printable perfect for pass-out day!
- - Free Slap Bracelet Valentine Card Printable
- - White Cardstock
- - Slap Bracelets
- - Scissors or a paper cutter
- - (Optional) Razor blade for scoring
- Download your free Valentine's Day Printable
- Print on cardstock
- Cut out Valentine's Day Cards
- Score a slit in the dotted line to insert bracelets into.
- Attach your slap bracelets through the slit. Be sure to roll them up so they stay put! This makes passing out a lot easier!
- Have your child sign their name
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Grab Your FREE Slap Bracelet Valentine Printable Right HERE!
And if these weren’t your jam, we have several other free printable Valentine cards to check out!
Other Valentine Cards You Might Like:
More Valentine’s Day Fun:
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights ever! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year so you never run out of ideas!