Looking for easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients? Here are some family-friendly crowd favorite ground beef recipes you’ll love!
If you watch my Instagram stories you may already know that I love to plan ahead with food. I’m big on Crock Pot freezer meals. Additionally, I love buying quality meat in bulk to save money and time. My heart almost broke when Zaycon went shady, but it equally rejoiced when a new company stepped in. We’re loving the Savory Butcher, and if you haven’t tried them, I highly recommend it!
Every time I tell anyone that we order bulk ground beef I get the same question. How many ground beef recipes do you have? What do you actually make that use up that ground beef? And it reminds me the first time I split a bulk meat order I walked home with 20 lbs of ground beef and the same questions.
Now that we’ve been doing this for about five years I have a list of go-to easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients that my whole family loves. We usually make at least one of these every week. For anyone looking to add some more easy ground beef recipes to the mix, I can’t recommend these enough!
Easy Ground Beef Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Easy Hamburgers. We actually love doing our jalapeno popper burgers. They are so easy, so flavorful, and you can ax the jalapeno for the kids. Either way, easy hamburgers are a hit and so easy to make at home!
- Cheater Korean Beef Bowls. I had a friend tip me off to Chungah’s recipe years ago, and I’ve never looked back! We double the sauce and simmer a bit longer. It comes out delicious every time. It’s even on tonight’s meal plan while I type this post!
- Tater Tot Casserole. This is a childhood comfort meal for me. I really love the Crock Pot dump recipe from this cookbook. But you can google it and find almost all recipes to be the same. Kids love it and it’s as easy as can be to make.
- Tacos. It’s as simple as taco seasoning and some water. We buy Trader Joe’s half and half tortillas. From there, all it takes is cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and salsa and we’re set. It’s an easy ground beef dinner with few ingredients we all adore.
- Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs. These are delicious plain or with pasta. They also freeze like a champ and make a really easy dinner for another night.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. I brown the ground beef, drain, and add our favorite spaghetti sauce. It makes spaghetti feel like a restaurant meal. It’s also about as easy as dinners come.
- Stuffed Bell Peppers. I could eat these every night. It is a low carb ground beef recipe I fell in love with when I had gestational diabetes. I love the flavor. I’m about as picky as they come with leftovers. But this is one recipe I make sure to make extra every time for leftovers I adore.
- Easy Cheesy Instant Pot Lasagna Bake. You can make this without an Instant Pot, it just takes a little more time for the pasta to cook. But I do guarantee a lasagna taste and a meal families will love.
- Beefy Tomato Vegetable Soup. This is a form of goulash my family loves and we gobble up. It’s one of the only ways I can get my toddlers to eat vegetables.
- Beefy Taco Pasta. This is a fun take on pasta and so easy to make! It’s another excellent one you can make in a hurry! It also works as a freezer meal if you love to double up and save even more time.
Family Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
I mentioned this cookbook above, but I wanted to give it a quick shoutout again. It’s all beef Crock Pot dump recipes, which means you dump it and cook it and go. We’ve loved almost all of them. There are several great ground beef only meal plans. Plus, you can make tons of these meals at once in only one hour. It’s another awesome resource for easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients.
So there you have it, friends. If you’ve wanted to buy ground beef in bulk before (or ground turkey works too!) go forth knowing there are lots of great, easy recipes worth the purchase!
Like these easy ground beef recipes? You may like these posts too:
Beyond Dinner and a Movie
Grab Our 5 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive and Make Date Night Fun. The BEST date ideas in your inbox weekly.