25 Fall Date Ideas: A list of free date ideas, romantic date ideas, active date ideas, at-home date ideas, and creative date ideas to make the most of fall! Thes fun fall activities will make your next autumn date night a blast!
It’s the time of year when leaves start to change, cooler weather hits, and everything turns to pumpkin- which means fall date ideas are in order! It’s a great time to plan a different set of dates than you’d do any other time of year, and that may be why fall date ideas are some of my favorites.
Fall Date Ideas
There are so many free date ideas, romantic date ideas, and just seasonal date ideas (when else is dressing up and pouring fake blood on your body appropriate/fun?) that make fall one of the most fun times to get out and make some memories with your significant other! Here are 25 of our favorite fall dates that we try to fit in this fun season!
Fun Fall Activities to Do for Date Night:
– Carve pumpkins
– Host a Halloween party
– Brunch! It’s the perfect time to make pumpkin pancakes or maybe some apple breakfast crisp.
– Visit a harvest festival/fall festival
– Host/participate in a chili cookoff
– Go apple picking
– Make caramel apples
– Rake leaves and jump in the piles
Fall Activities for Adults
– Football games (even high school are fun- trust us!)- Go tailgating
– Celebrate the return of TV shows with a kickoff party for your favorite series
– Oktoberfest (even if you don’t drink, there’s lots of great food and entertainment at most of these events)
– Corn Mazes
– Haunted houses
– Watch a scary movie in a creepy location
– Attend a murder mystery dinner theater
– Find a local Halloween play
– Hit up the county fair– Plan Couple’s Halloween costumes
– Create a hot cider/hot chocolate bar
– Have a bonfire/s’mores night
Fall Date Ideas on a Budget:
– Take a drive to see the leaves changing
– Bake fall/Halloween cookies or cupcakes- bonus points for the creepiest/grossest, etc.
– Head to the thrift store and try to create the worst Halloween costumes for each other (no need to buy a thing!)
– Look up and read the urban legends of ghost stories in your area, and go check out the locations
Like these fall date ideas? You may like these posts too:
Beyond Dinner and a Movie
Grab Our 5 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive and Make Date Night Fun. The BEST date ideas in your inbox weekly.